(Last updated on 19 April, 2023)
Makkati LLP and/or its affiliates ("Makkati LLP," "we", "us" and "our") respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies.
This policy describes:
- The types of information Makkati LLP may collect when using our Service(s)
- Its practices for collecting, using,maintaining,protecting and disclosing that information
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Makkati LLP's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect and how we use it
The information we collect and how we use it Makkati LLP collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including :
Makkati LLP collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including :
- Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to.
- Information about your internet connection, equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and /or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies)
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Service may include :
- Your account information: Your full name, password, mobile number, date of birth, profile picture
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including reviews, comments, photographs and other information in your account profile.
- Your transactional information: If you make appointments through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, date of birth, payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to :
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users to improve the content and features of our Services
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Provide you with customer support
- Provide you with policies about your account
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- Sending appointment related information via sms to our Customers.
Information shared with Establishment(s)
We share information like (but not limited to) name, mobile number, date of birth, address with Establishment (which in turn may share with their respective doctors) to serve our Customer better.
Payment Card Information
To use certain parts of our Services, such as to make appointments at certain Establishments, we may require credit/debit card account information. By submitting your credit card or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Establishments, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers.